FOUNDER – CEO
‘ Bruno is a part of a new generation of General managers who combine solid hands-on expertise, in depth knowledge of international Markets and judicious financial management.‘
-Article from HEC Liege
KEY TEAM MEMBERS
IT consultant & BE associate
- IT Engineer, specialist in the Satellite Communication Field for C.L.S.
- For the last 10 years, his job has led him to install local data processing centers all over the world.
- Highly technical and real globe trotter in his personal life with more that 40 countries visited.
Project director & B-Libre associate
- Architect Registered architect in France. Graduated from ENSA Paris-Val de Seine.
- 16 years’ experience in different scales of projects in Europe, South America and Asia，such as airports, hospitals, shopping mall, resorts and luxury villas, including Shenzhen exhibition center — the biggest exhibition center in the world.
- For him, as an architect, creativity means attempting to create the physical framework that allows us to live the way we want to live – rather than being forced into lifestyles imposed upon us by our societal structures or physical environment. That’s how he creates the project B-libre & Aresia.
Sales Director & B-Libre associate
- Graduated from Instituto Marangoni Paris, majoring in luxury promotion.
- With 6 years expertise in Thai property market.
- Commited to indentifying prime properties, with a high potential financial growth for LB Aresia Clients.
Shareholder & First Investor
Ramon left home in Switzerland X years ago. He switched his snowboard for a surfboard and relocated to Phuket. Creating a new type of accommodation experience: “the Brand Lokal”. As the former employer of Lespurque Bruno, he immediately saw his potential and decided to become the first Investor of LB Aresia.
SUDARAT TOAYEE (DA)
Holder of a bachelor’s degree in accounting. She has an extensive knowledge in the financial aspect of the hospitality industry. With more than 15 years in both premium and luxury hotels as well as restaurant operations, she has a proven track record in assisting and improving various key operational departments, driving savings as well as profitability.
NIRAMON KHAONGOEN (KATE)
Graduated as Bachelor in Tourism and Project Management at the Warwick Institute in Australia. She has a broad-spectrum knowledge in the hospitality industry with more than 10 years of diversified experiences. She already accomplished distinct department objectives such as managing staff, planning and evaluating department activities. Moreover, she establishes strategic goals by gathering pertinent business and operations information.
BRANDED & OPERATED PROPERTIES